Friday, March 9, 2012

Back to #Netflix again to fix the #Santa #Fe #email problem



      Later that night, I called #Netflix, got another friendly chap and took about 10 minutes to tell my story, which by now had become epic in length.
      While doing so, I noticed that the green light on the modem was either red or not lit.  The green light on the router was also red, indicating that we were not connected to the Internet.  There were some serious forest fires ablaze not far from us and I theorized that might be causing the Internetus Interruptus. 
      I asked the NetFlix guy: can you help me if I am not connected to the Internet?  No.  Would not being connected to the Internet prevent me from seeing Instant NetFlix?  Yes.
      He politely suggested that I call back later.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment