Saturday, March 3, 2012

No #Instant #Netflix in #Santa #Fe yet


And I did, eventually getting to Microsoft for Mac technical solutions and someone named Josht, who was having a bad day and who quickly began shouting at me when giving me instructions.  He wanted to lead me to downloading an application which would fall in love with my Mac computer and which would do Kama Sutra poses with NetFlix.
    Eventually, meaning after more than an hour, the application was being downloaded and there were indications that it would take eight minutes to complete the job. 
     That was when he began asking me if I was satisfied and if there was anything more that I needed.  After being assured that, once the app was downloaded, getting the router to work would be quite simple, I said thank you, while refraining from suggesting that he either take a break or enroll in an anger management course.
     When the download was completed, I immediately clicked on the “install” screen.  After only seconds of computer magic, I was told that the installation was successful. 
     On another screen a box indicated “Install”.  I clicked on it.
     Only seconds later I got the same message as before: “You cannot use the application ‘Belkin – set up – and monitor install’ with this version of OSX.” 
     So after all that, I was back where I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment