Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Will #Microsoft fix a #Mac problem in #Santa #Fe?



         I called Microsoft back and gave my reference number to Harry, who had a pleasant habit of, when confronted by a problem, saying, “No sweat, this is good news,” even when it was bad.
         After fiddling with my desk top computer and being unsuccessful, Harry asked if there was another computer in the house.  I said, yes, my wife’s Microsoft lap top.
         Another series of questions followed about both computers and all of them proved that I knew almost nothing about the computers I owned.
         I brought Grace’s laptop to my desk and he began instructing me on how to find and sign in to the Microsoft for Mac site (I do believe its full name is Microsoft for Stupid Mac Buyers Who Refuse to Buy Our Superior System).

No comments:

Post a Comment