Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PART 3: THE GREAT GELATO PARKING SNIT


Letters to the Editor, Sept. 13, 2011: The New Mexican
           Regarding the Sept. 11 article, "Parking flaps turn icy outside gelato shop": I had my own encounter with the owner of O-Gelato. He is so very angry, it is impossible to imagine how his business will survive in Santa Fe. While he did not boot my car, he did put stickers all over the windows that left a horrid residue only removable by a detail shop!
      In the article, he denies being vocal or rude to the man and woman whose car he booted. I can assure you that he said all of those rude things to me and a few more, not to mention very rude hand gestures. He feigned a 911 call to have me arrested for "property damage." A flier on the windshield would have sufficed for a first-time infraction. I will never go near O-Gelato again.
Phoebe T. Ward Jr. ,  Santa Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment